X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !|! Man is Ungrateful to his Lord !|!

Assalam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 152]

"Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, and be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me."

Man is Ungrateful to his Lord
    [10. Surah Yunus : Ayah 12]

"And when affliction touches a man, he calls on Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove his affliction from him, he passes on as though he had never called on Us on account of an affliction that touched him; thus that which they do is made fair-seeming to the extravagant."

[11. Surah Hud : Ayah 9-10]

"And if We make man taste mercy from Us, then take it off from him, most surely he is despairing, ungrateful. And if We make him taste a favor after distress has afflicted him, he will certainly say: The evils are gone away from me. Most surely he is exulting, boasting."

[14. Surah Ibrahim : Ayah 34]

"And He gives you of all that you ask Him; and if you count Allah's favors, you will not be able to number them; most surely man is very unjust, very ungrateful."

[17. Surah Bani Israel : Ayah 67]

"And when distress afflicts you in the sea, away go those whom you call on except He; but when He brings you safe to the land, you turn aside; and man is ever ungrateful."

[17. Surah Bani Israel : Ayah 83]

"And when We bestow favor on man, he turns aside and behaves proudly, and when evil afflicts him, he is despairing."

[22. Surah Hajj : Ayah 66]

"And He it is Who has brought you to life, then He will cause you to die, then bring you to life (again); most surely man is ungrateful."

[41. Surah Fussilat : Ayah 49]

"
    Man is never tired of praying for good, and if evil touch him, then he is despairing, hopeless."

[41. Surah Fussilat : Ayah 51]

"And when We show favor to man, he turns aside and withdraws himself; and when evil touches him, he makes lengthy supplications."

[42. Surah Ash-Shura : Ayah 48]

"And surely when We make man taste mercy from Us, he rejoices thereat; and if an evil afflicts them on account of what their hands have already done, then-surely man is ungrateful."

[43. Surah Az-Zukhruf : Ayah 15]
    "And they assign to Him a part of His servants; man, to be sure, is clearly ungrateful."

[80. Surah 'Abasa : Ayah 17]
    "Cursed be man! how ungrateful is he."

[100. Surah Al-'Adiyat : Ayah 6-7]

"Most surely man is ungrateful to his Lord. And most surely he is a witness of that."

Re: !|! Man is Ungrateful to his Lord !|!

:rose sheem thanks from ur great sharing ... God bless u :phool:
    u can't gain RESPECT by choice nor by requesting it... it is earned through your words & actions."

:pr:

Comment

Re: !|! Man is Ungrateful to his Lord !|!

bohat hi acchi shring ki app nay sheem :)

Comment

Working...
      X